Double Chocolate High Protein Muffins
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup milk or plant milk
- ½ cup greek yogurt
- 2 tsp olive oil
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ cup cake flour
- ¾ cup Simply Zero Organice Plant-Based Protein Powder
- ¼ cup raw sugar
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips hold to add until batter is mixed
- Preheat oven to 400F (205C). Line muffin pans with muffin paper cups.
- In a large mixing bowl, add all wet ingredients and mix well.
- In another large mixing bowl, add all dry ingredients and mix well. Once well mixed, create a well in the centre.
- Slowly add wet ingredients into the well. Mix batter with a spatula.
- Add about 80% of chocolate chips into the batter.
- Use an ice cream scoop to scoop batter into the muffin cups; fill until 70% to 80% full. Add the remaining chocolate chips in each muffin.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes. Cool and enjoy.