Matcha Overnight Oats
- 1 tsp matcha green tea powder
- 1 tbsp warm water
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 scoop Simply Zero Organic Plant-Based Protein Powder
- 1 cup almond or oat milk
- In a small bowl, mix matcha and warm water. Whisk until matcha is fully dissolved and becomes a paste.
- In a mason jar, add all ingredients (including matcha paste). Use a spoon to stir.
- Store overnight in the fridge, or at least for 5 hours.
- Serve cold in the morning. For extra sweetness, you may add ¼ tsp vanilla extract, or 1 tsp of maple syrup.