High Protein Vegan Pancakes
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup Simply Zero Organic Plant-based Protein Powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 cup cold water more if needed
- Add all 4 dry ingredients in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Whisk together.
- Add in maple syrup and water into the mixing bowl. Mix all ingredients together; don't overmix. A few lumps are ok.
- Heat a cooking pan on medium heat. Don't need to add oil; Scoop pancake better onto the heated pan. Once the sides harden or bubbles appear, flip to the other side and cook until it's done.
- Serve immediately. Leftovers can be stored in the freezer; simply place frozen pancakes in a toaster to reheat.