Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 45 minutes
Total Time 55 minutes
- 1 1/2 cup All purpose flour
- 1/4 cup Simply Zero Organic Plant-based Protein Powder
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/3 cup avocado oil or other cooking oil
- 1/2 cup raw sugar
- 2 eggs add one at a time
- 2 ripe banana medium
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together well all dry ingredients (the first 5 ingredients). Set aside.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer on low speed setting, cream together the oil and sugar for about 2 minutes.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well between each addition.
- With the mixer on low, add the flour mixture, alternately with the mashed bananas. Hand mix with spatula is needed.
- Grease an 8×4-inch loaf pan with butter or oil, then line it with parchment paper.
- Pour batter into the loaf pan to about 70% to 80% full. If you use a smaller loaf pan, you can pour the remaining batter into a muffin pan.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes. Muffin should be done in about 18 to 20 minutes.
- Remove banana bread from the loaf pan and let cool for 20 minutes. Serve immediately.
You may substitute eggs with flax eggs in this recipe.
Keyword: banana bread, workout snacks
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 205 kcalTotal Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1.2gCholesterol: 41mgFiber: 2gSugar: 16.3gProtein: 7.2g