Yield: 1 serving
Chocolate-Raspberry Overnight Oats
Prep Time 5 minutes
Additional Time 2 hours
Total Time 2 hours 5 minutes
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp Simply Zero Organic Plant-based Protein Powder
- 1 cup plant milk add an extra 1 tbsp if needed
- 1 tbsp cacao powder toppings
- ⅛ cup raspberries toppings
- 1 tsp dark chocolate chips toppings
- In a mason jar, add the first 5 ingredients in sequence. Store in fridge overnight or at least 2 hours.
- Add extra toppings and sweetener (such as maple syrup) as desired when served.