Yield: 4 servings
Turmeric Coconut Pea High-Protein Soup
- 2 cups Frozen peas
- 1 cup Vegetable stock
- 1 cup Coconut milk (plant milk, not canned coconut cream)
- 1 scoop Simply Zero Organic Plant-based Protein Powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- In a medium size pot, heat frozen peas and vegetable stock until boiling hot, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and use a hand blender to blend the stock. Turn heat back to medium then add coconut milk, stir and cover and heat for another minute.
- Add protein powder, turmeric, and salt into the soup and use a hand-blender for a quick mix.
- Serve immediately.
If using a food processor with a heating function, after Step 1, simply toss the heated pea stock with other ingredients in the food processor.