Fluffy Dairy-free Egg-free High-Protein Pancakes
- 1 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup Simply Zero Organic Plant-based Protein Powder
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 cup cold water more if needed
- Place all dry ingredients in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Add maple syrup and water in the bowl. Stir just enough. Don’t over mix; it is ok to have lumps.
- Heat a non-stick cooking pan on medium heat. Once heated, use a ladle and slowly place pancake mixture on the pan. Once the sides start to harden and small bubbles appear in the center, flip and cook further.
- Serve immediately once cooked. Extra pancakes can be stored in freezer; place in toaster to reheat and serve.